Experienced Indianapolis Attorney Handles Civil Litigation Matters
Ethical and innovative Indiana lawyer delivers effective business solutions
With more than three decades of experience in asserting client rights effectively in state and federal courts, my cumulative background brings to you a robust understanding of the law and extensive research expertise in business litigation. I am a proven and trustworthy advocate, recognized for my resourceful legal research and strategic acumen in generating positive results in matters from simple to sophisticated, and for a wide variety of small to large companies.
Whether you require assistance with nursing home defense, contract issues, collection actions, appellate matters, or some other legal concern, I have the shrewd judgement and discerning knowledge you seek to achieve your best outcome.
Seasoned counselor provides professional representation and service
Throughout Indiana’s legal and business communities, I have built a strong reputation for delivering the highest levels of knowledge, advice, and advocacy to those I represent. From start to finish, I explain each aspect of your situation clearly and answer any questions. You can rely on my counsel because I am:
- Established — For more than 30 years, colleagues and clients have praised my counsel and recommended me to others. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my strong legal ability and high ethical standards, rated by attorneys who are familiar with my work.
- Responsive — I respond quickly to ensure that your case will receive the individualized and full attention that is expected, deserved, and sustained.
- Skillful — I have, and maintain, expert skills in legal research, and I have been the primary brief writer on successful appeals. Whether you are looking for a sharp, experienced attorney to conduct your litigation, or you need seasoned co-counsel to assist with an appellate matter, know that I can offer unique insight, comprehensive knowledge, and well-reasoned strategy to accommodate your needs.
Knowledgeable and perceptive advocate assists with various types of legal challenges
I represent Indiana clients in a wide range of legal practice areas, including:
- Nursing home defense — My firm provides all-inclusive nursing home defense to care facilities throughout the state.
- Business litigation — For any business litigation matter, I analyze each case and develop a logical approach designed to achieve success.
- Contract law — With regard to contract law issues, I evaluate the relevant contract language and enforce your rights in or out of court.
- Civil litigation — Whether your dispute is large or small, I am committed to handle your civil litigation in a thorough, well-informed, and effective manner.
- Appellate law — I have recorded significant victories in appellate matters and can advise you on the most advantageous way to challenge an adverse ruling.
Contact an accomplished Indiana litigation attorney for preeminent legal services
Richard Kaufman, Attorney-at-Law, represents Indiana businesses and individuals in a full range of litigation matters. Please call 317-469-9741 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Indianapolis office.